Sync your database with Zoho CRM with a single SQL statement.
- Create new records in Zoho
- Update existing records
- Enrich Zoho profiles with data from your warehouse such as product usage data for personalized and lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Write your SQL
- Write a SQL statement and run the query to verify the results are as expected.
- Under "Destination" on the right, select "Zoho"
- Authorize the app
- Write your SQL in the app to obtain the data you want to create/update/delete. Be sure to map the object ID to the
id in the destination mapping for update and delete operations.
- Map your columns
- Click on "Mapping" (above the query results)
- Click "Test Sync". Your results will appear in Zoho CRM within a few seconds.
- (Optional) Set a schedule so your updates run automatically!