You can sync data from your database or warehouse → Salesforce with a simple SQL statement.
2. Write your SQL in the app and view the results. Be sure to include the
Id for the record in Salesforce. If you don't already have that in your database, you can query
3. Select Salesforce as the destination
4. Select your object (e.g. Account) and operation (e.g. update)
5. Run your code again and check that the record update / created in Salesforce
6. If the records haven't updated, you can view your job statuses in Salesforce under Setup → Bulk Data Load Jobs. Click on the "Job ID" and scroll down to view errors.
Use the special value
#N/A to "blank out" or set a field to
NULL. For example:
select u.salesforce_id as "Id", u.email as "Email", case when u.some_column is null then '#N/A' else u.some_column as "Custom_Data__c" from public.users as u
You need to specify an External ID (such as email) for upserts.