You can automatically import tables in your SQL database into a Google Spreadsheet with just a few clicks.
- Open up the SeekWell web app and hit cmd / control → "k" and type "Import SQL Database to Sheets".
- Choose a Google Spreadsheet to import your database tables into.
- Select all the tables you want to import and specify the name its Sheet should be called (by default, it is the same name as the table).
- Click "Import Tables" and you're done!
- (Optional) Select "Schedule Import" to import tables to Sheets on a regular basis (e.g. weekly, daily, or five minute intervals).