You can now sync your database or data warehouse → Hubspot with a simple SQL statement.
- Authorize the app.
- Write your SQL in the app to obtain the data you want to update/insert. Be sure to map the object ID to the
id in the destination mapping for update and delete operations.
- Select Hubspot as the destination and select your object (e.g. Contacts) and operation (e.g. update).
- Map your columns
- Click on "Mapping" (above the query results)
- Click "Test Sync". Your results will appear in HubSpot within a few minutes.
- (Optional) Set a schedule so your updates run automatically!