Easily perform operations (create/update/delete) on objects (contacts, accounts, contact_handles, channels) to build hyper targeted by providing teams with data synced from your data warehouse.
- Authorize the app.
- Write your SQL in the app.
- Select Front as the destination and select your object (e.g. Contacts) and operation (e.g. create).
- Map your columns
- Click on "Mapping" (above the query results)
- Map the fields in “Source” and “Destination”
- Click "Test Sync". Your results will appear in Front within a few seconds.
- (Optional) Set a schedule so your updates run automatically!
If you’re doing an operation on Contact, be sure to map the ‘handle’ and ‘source’ to perform the operation. Source of the handle can be
Compulsory fields for each object Accounts: name Contacts: handle, source Channels: inbox_id, type Contact_handles: contact_id, handle, source
For more information take a look at Front API here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.