You can now sync your database or data warehouse → Hubspot with a simple SQL statement.
- Authorize the app.
- Write your SQL in the app to obtain the data you want to update/insert. Be sure to include the
Idfor the record in Hubspot.
- Add Parameters for fields that you are adding or updating in Hubspot. Change these Parameter types to "Hubspot" and map your SQL field (e.g." u.channel") to the name of that field in Hubspot (e.g. "channel").
4. Select Hubspot as the destination and select your object (e.g. Contacts) and operation (e.g. update).
5. Run your query and check that the record(s) were updated / created in Hubspot.
6. (Optional) Set a schedule so your updates run automatically!